April 16, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I've been tagged by Tara to come up with 10 things I love about a family member.
10 things I love about Jackie: (in numbered order, but only for keeping things in order...not ranked)
1. She's a frickin genius. It's hard not to be a proud papa.
2. She doesn't scream all the time. Most of the time, yes, but not all the time. Drama drama drama!
3. She calls me at work to tell me she misses me.
4. She looks just like her Mama.
5. When she sings by herself, which is usually the Clifford theme song.
6. When she's still sleepy after her nap and I sneak in some snuggling. "awww...do you want a pony?"
7. When she gives me kisses to wake me up in the morning.
8. When she says her prayers all by herself, or remembers that we need to say them before we eat.
9. She's very organized when she wants to be.
10. She's fun to tickle, and falls for all my tricks.

There, now I officially tag Bob, Sally, and Emily to write 10 things they love about a family member.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

boo-yah! I'm surprised clifford didn't show up among those russians...lol