December 28, 2009

Fake Patriots

No, this isn't in reference to whatever team that was that showed up at the Superbowl after going 19-0 in the regular season.  I just want to take this opportunity to be a little inflammatory and call all you Obama lovers (read: losers) and Bush haters out there a name that actually means something.  Quit your whining about how Obama's cleaning up Bush's mess.  Yeah, Bush made a mess, but you don't go cleaning it up by making it FOUR TIMES worse (in reference to raising the deficit).  You think so much of yourselves for "finally voting someone smart into the whitehouse," but you can't seem to come to grips with the fact that Obama is destroying this country.  Yeah, Bush started destroying this country (nevermind the fact that the Democrats had the majority a full two years before Obama got elected), that doesn't mean your pretty boy gets to go and finish the job.

Where are your Grandmothers, saying "Two wrongs don't make a right!"?

4 comments:

Mom said...

Two wrongs DON'T make a right, son. What can we do about it besides complain and point fingers? If I had any money, I'd put it where my mouth is, but alas, I never received any of the money Obama gave out. Life sucks.

tortured mormon mom said...

Jim- I found your blog on Keersten's blog. You and Jay really could be best friends. He says the same things over and over to me, maybe he can call you. I'm not saying that I don't agree but you two are far more passionate abput it than I am. Let me guess, you are also a Glen Beck fan?
Mary Anne

Jim said...

That's funny, Mary Anne, I've never really had a chance to talk with Jay outside of softball season. If he ever needs someone to share Glenn Beck stories with, I'm just around the corner! (Sorry you caught me in one of my more inflammatory/the-heck-with-it posts.)

Maurice Enchel said...

keep rantin' Jim !!!