April 12, 2006

King of Foosball

Did I already tell you that I'm the King of Foosball? Now, this "Kingdom" is the sovereign state of "The Taylorsville LDS Institute," but don't let that fool you into thinking I'm not all that great. I've had knights from other realms visit me in my kingdom, and challenge my throne (Lok, for those of you who know what I'm talking about), but I remain still undefeated since I assumed my throne.
I've got spring fever real bad. We went and hit around at the local diamond last night, and it was a blast. I can't wait for EQ softball! Also, we may start a company softball team too! Just gotta wait for the bosses to get back so we can plague them with requests to sponsor us. And to hire my replacement. I can't wait to train this new guy so I can get going on maintenance. I think I'm just not the desk-job type. Perhaps it's that the work is too easy? I'm a problem solver, dang-it!

No comments: