December 09, 2006

We are the champions!

Ladies and Gents, allow me to present to you the Champions of the Fall 2006 ME 1000 "Hurr-egg-cane" design contest: F.E.M.A.!* (Oh...by the way...that's my team) That's right, F.E.M.A. has now been vindicated...in the form of a 1st year student design competition. We figured we had nothing to lose with that team name, because if we did (lose), at least we'd be living up to egg-spectations. I'll post pics later-on of our beastmobile. We seriously considered adding cannons to this thing, it was so huge.


*okay, so we came in 2nd over-all, but the team that did win 1st didn't actually do what the contest was intended for, and therefore I've proclaimed our team the champions. I'm pretty sure the professor will back me up on that, since she extended the prize that was normally reserved only for 1st place to the other finalists. A clear cut proof that she's perturbed at the winning team for exploiting a loop-hole. Can I get a boo-yah? BOO-YAH!

2 comments:

SalGal said...

Still waiting for pictures...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm waiting for pix, too.